The Sheryl Denny Memorial Scholarship Application ~ Named in memory of Sheryl Denny, long time Startel employee and fierce advocate for & friend of TeamSNUG members.
TeamSNUG will award a scholarship to 3 current employees or children of employees from either a TeamSNUG member company or from a Startel Corporation company. Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the institution after the quarter/semester finals.
Each Scholarship is valued at $1500.00
To qualify for the scholarship, the candidate must:
- Be accepted at a 4-year college, a 2-year junior college or a recognized 2-year trade institution.
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average.
- Submit a copy of your transcript.
- Be employed (or have a parent employed) by either a User Group member company or by a Startel Corporation company for 6 months prior to the application deadline.
- If employed by a TeamSNUG member company: Have TeamSNUG company owner/manager approval to apply.
- If employed by a Startel Corporation company: Have a Startel Corp executive/manager approval to apply.
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
All candidates are asked to complete the online application, upload a copy of your transcript, and a letter of recommendation. Please have all your information ready before completing the application. You will not be able to save your work. You will receive a copy of your completed application once you submit the application.
Applications and all documentation must be received by 11:59 pm April 2, 2019